UKChatBox Terms OF Service
By connecting to ukchatbox network you agree not to engage in any illegal activity during your stay, including but not limited to:
Downloading or distributing pirated software
Upon connection to this network you agree to all of the rules found on our website. All aforementioned offenses, as well as any other illegal or disruptive behaviour, are grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the network.
Your connection to this network is a privilege, not a right.
Opers reserve the right to take action against you for anything they find to be offensive or harmful to the network UKChatBox
- All registered users must agree to the following:
- To not use the service to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users
- To not use the site in an unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair UKChatBox or its web sites.
- To not use automated scripts to collect, archive, or otherwise interact with UKChatBox or its web sites.
- To not upload, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available any threatening material or otherwise material that promotes or enables illegal activities.
- To not use the service to transmit, upload, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, spam, chain letters, and so forth.
- To not use the service to harass or intimidate other users.
- UKChatBox welcomes bots and client based user scripts, provided they adhere to the following rules:
- All bots must have the usermode +B.
- No bot may enter a channel without the permission of the channel owner.
- No bot or script may flood the network or channel.
- Bots should not advertise for 3rd parties without the channel owner’s permission.
- Bots and scripts should not attempt to send harmful material, such as a virus or Trojan horse to disrupt the network or its services.
- All bots on the UKChatBox.org.uk network are subject to immediate termination or ban from the network, should the bot not comply with the network TOS listed Here. For questions please join #Help.
UKChatBox cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Moreover, UKChatBox holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’
We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as UKChatBox sees fit.